General terms and conditions of sale
Baztan Arteka Ltd. is understood to mean:
All white water and canyoning activities, multi-activity stays and programmes, company programmes, courses.... organised by "ARTEKA-SARL BAZTAN and its representatives and providers.
All stays and activities are MANDATORY subject to the general and special conditions of sale. Individual agreements may supplement or modify the GTC.
1. REGISTRATION AND RESERVATION AND PAYMENT
1-1 Reservation method
- Sending of quotation and return of order form with the required deposit
- Ordering by phone with online payment
- Ordering by online shop
- Exchange of agreements and committed purchase orders
A reservation is said to be confirmed on receipt of the deposit. No reservation will be registered without payment. For last minute bookings, full payment is required.
1-2 Method of payment
- CB (distance selling or on site or via the internet)
- Payment by holiday vouchers, cash, money order, bank transfer.
2. PRICES - DISCOUNTS - BILLING
- The prices are clearly displayed as exclusive of VAT or inclusive of VAT and show the VAT amounts at 10%, 20% and special rates
- Prospecting documents for individual customers and groups show the price including VAT. Only offers for business customers are shown exclusive of VAT.
- The price of the reservation is shown on the prospecting documents in your possession, and repeated in the case of a registration by telephone. In the case of a reservation following a QUOTATION, the price excluding options and supplements added on the spot during your stay will be invoiced. No additional reduction or withdrawal of the cost of services will be possible.
3. SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
Solidarity commitment : In the case of a group, or of registration for several people, the subscriber undertakes to make the general conditions and the documentation of the stay known to and approved by all registered participants.
In the event of a breach of the GTC by one or more of the participants, the full amount of the services will be payable by the contractor.
4. CANCELLATION / MODIFICATION OF THE RESERVATION BY THE CLIENT
These conditions are the same for a cancellation or modification request.
4-1 "A la carte" activities
At the time of booking: 100% of the total amount is due at the time of booking, no modification, no retraction is possible.
4-2 All inclusive group stays / Multi-activity days
On booking: 30% of the total amount is due on booking and retained in case of cancellation
Any cancellation will be subject to the following conditions:
- From the date of signing the booking contract until 65 days before the date of the service: 30% of the price of the service will be due.
- Between 65 and 45 days: 50% of the price of the service will be due.
- Between 44 days and 30 days: 70% of the price of the service will be due.
- Between 29 days and 15 days: 80% of the price of the service will be due.
- Less than 14 days: 100% of the price of the service will be due.
Partial cancellations will be subject to the following conditions:
- Between D-60 and D-15, partial cancellations not exceeding 20% of the total number of participants are accepted without charge
- Between D-14 and D-7, partial cancellations not exceeding 10% of the total number of participants are accepted without charge
This specific scale prevails over any other, in accordance with the agreements validated by both parties.
It is understood that any variations in the number of staff and the purchase of options by the client are likely to vary the amount defined above, which will give rise to the drafting and signing of an amendment to the quote.
5. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal of the consumer according to the articles L121-21-8 of the consumer code are not applicable to contracts relating to the provision of services of accommodation, transport, catering, recreation, dated. The contractor will therefore have no right of withdrawal.
6. TRANSFER OF THE STAY TO A THIRD PARTY
Upon request of the contracting party and agreement of Sarl Baztan Arteka, it will be possible to transfer the reservation to a third party.
However, the said Third Party must meet the conditions of registration and the prerequisites announced on the technical sheet of the stay.
When you assign your travel contract, you remain jointly and severally liable to the seller for payment of the balance of the price, as well as for any additional costs incurred as a result of the assignment.
7. PROGRAMME MODIFICATION
7-1 Modification by the organiser
Sarl Baztan Arteka reserves the right to modify the programme of a service for reasons of security, organisation, natural or accidental disasters (pollution), insufficient technical, physical or psychological level of the participants, without any participant being able to claim any compensation. Only Sarl Baztan Arteka is entitled to decide on a possible modification of the programme. If our organisation is obliged to cancel a trip for any reason whatsoever, the participants will be fully reimbursed without being able to claim any other compensation.
7-2 Modification by the customer
Any service modified, interrupted or not consumed for any reason whatsoever cannot be reimbursed.
- Given the specific and adventurous nature of our activity, each participant is aware of the risks he or she may run. He/she assumes these risks with full knowledge of the facts and undertakes not to hold Sarl Baztan Arteka responsible for these risks. This also applies to the beneficiaries and any family members.
- Each participant must comply with the advice and instructions given by the staff supervising the activities and stays of Sarl Baztan Arteka. The latter cannot be held responsible for any incidents, accidents or physical damage ... resulting from a careless personal initiative.
- Sarl Baztan Arteka is not responsible for personal property (loss, breakage, theft, etc.) on the activity sites, vehicles and ARTEKA centre located in 64780 BIDARRAY.
- Each participant acknowledges that he/she knows how to immerse and swim 25 m, and that he/she is in good health and has no contraindication to the practice of OUTDOOR sports. In the context of a group of several peopleThe subscriber undertakes to make the general terms and conditions and the service documentation known to and approved by all registered participants.
- In the case of minors participating in the activities and stays of Sarl Baztan Arteka under the supervision of an external organisation, the latter is legally responsible for the conditions of participation.
- For minors registered with their parents/guardians, the latter are responsible.
- A minor may not register alone without parental or guardian's permission
9-1 Insurance taken out by Sarl Baztan Arteka for its clients
All of Sarl Baztan Arteka's activities are covered by professional liability insurance. A civil liability insurance is subscribed for all the stays and multi-activity and all-inclusive programs.
9-2 INDIVIDUAL insurance
ARTEKA recommends that you take out individual insurance against personal injury.
To protect yourself from the unexpected and the accidental go to
Sarl Baztan Arteka does not offer cancellation insurance. It is up to the contracting party to take out their own cancellation insurance if they so wish.
10. COVID-19 COMMITMENT CHARTER
In the health context of COVID-19, the individual responsibility of each person to limit the effects of the pandemic is fundamental.
It is essential that everyone complies with the measures and protocols in place.
By confirming your reservation, you agree to comply with all the measures and sanitary protocol put in place by our establishment, to take the necessary measures to maintain and guarantee your safety and that of the other persons present, to respect the hygiene and safety rules of the government authorities.