Cancellation/Modification at the initiative of the client
At registration, a deposit of 50% of the total amount is due.
Any cancellation will be subject to the following conditions:
- From the date of signing the contract/purchasing the service until 65 days before the date of the service: 50% of the price of the service is due.
- Between 64 and 45 days: 60% of the price of the service is due.
- Between 44 and 30 days: 70% of the price of the service is due.
- Between 29 and 15 days: 80% of the price of the service is due.
- Less than 14 days: 100% of the price of the service will be due.
Partial cancellations will be subject to the following conditions:
- Between D-60 and D-15, partial cancellations not exceeding 20% of the total number of participants are accepted without charge.
- Between D-14 and D-, partial cancellations not exceeding 10% of the total number of participants are accepted without charge.
This specific scale takes precedence over any other, in accordance with the agreements validated by both parties. It is understood that any variations in the number of staff and the purchase of options by the client may cause the above amount to vary. This will give rise to the drafting and signing of an amendment to the contract.
Any postponement of activity by the client will be accepted only once.
In the event of force majeure and on presentation of proof, ARTEKA may reimburse the sum paid, but may not be required to do so by the customer. In all cases, the client undertakes to inform ARTEKA of any notifications relating to the reservation: organisation of the programme, change in the number of participants, delay or cancellation.
Interruption during performance
In case of interruption of the service due to safety reasons (weather, non respect of safety rules and instructions) or to the mutual disrespect of all participants and actors of the environment (operators, clients, reception staff, residents...), the client will not be entitled to any refund.)
Cancellation by Arteka
The operators of Arteka reserve the right to cancel or adapt the outing according to the weather conditions or the level of the participants.
The activity may be cancelled for safety reasons (weather, flooding, etc.) or for any other reason. In this case, a replacement activity will be organised as far as possible or another date will be proposed. If the outing cannot be carried out, the service will be refunded in full without any other compensation being due.
ARTEKA's operators/hosts reserve the right to exclude a participant who is intoxicated or whose behaviour is such as to disturb the smooth running of the activity or to compromise the safety of the group. In this case, the client will not be entitled to any reimbursement or compensation.